sábado, 10 de febrero de 2007

BlackBerry on a Sustainable Development campaign

Has BlackBerry decided to associate its new campaign to the sustainable development “green” movement that Wall Mart and GE embraced last year?
We will probably see more of these ads where BlackBerry speaks through committed environmentally friendly leaders.



"I'm passionate about sustainable environment. Our premium homecare products are bringing green to mainstream. In the last three years, the company experienced 3,400% growth, kicking off a tidal wave of demands on my time. I never stop moving. Firing up a laptop isn’t going to happen. Blackberry gives me fingertip access to what I need. And I guess most importantly, it helps me manage my own sanity." Says Adam Lowry co-founder of Method products Inc.

No hay comentarios: